Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Post Number 100

Yeay!!!! at Last....

I reached 100th post by this... :D

Let's see some history of my blog..

I started my blog on March 11, 2006.. my first post was just a welcome message. This is because I dont know what to write.

Then I started to post some useful information like Motorola scholarships and England Optical scholarships for Diploma.. I also posted some news like SPM results, Astronaut's selection..

Most interestingly, I also posted some posts regarding numbers..
1-succession
2- What's Special About These Numbers?
3- Interesting Facts about Pi
4- Difference in two squares using Quadratic Formula
5- Another multiplication
6- 2=3 It's True? Here is the Derivation...

I done all these when I were in trimester break. When I were in Gamma third trimester, I posted 1 post for 2 days.. But when I entered my final year first trimester in June, my blogging activity completely stopped. Just becasue I dont have time for it. I was terribly busy with my Final Year Project (Part 1).. until at one point, I forgot that I had a blog.

I finished my final exams on 7th of October. Then, I was doing preparation for my industrial training. When I surf through Internet, I found out that now blogs are booming!!!!!
I recalled my blog..hehehe

I continued my 1st post of my 2nd phase on 10th of October. Thanks to Karthik, who thought me how to write blog in Tamil. My first blog on Tamil is a dialogue session between Osama & 23rd Pulikesi.

After a few days, I turned on my comments. C.M. Haniff was the 1st one to post a comments in Brain Teaser 1.

But my blog begin to get attention after I wrote இளம் நாயர்கள் - ஓர் அலசல்.. I felt this was my first victory in my blog. This encouraged me to do more in my blog.

My longest chain-post is of course Brain Teaser. where it reached 12 today.
I also planned to start some other chain-posts for Cinema News, Naaddu Nadappu, Enna Paaddu Ithu.

My current blog template is a version 3.1
(0.1 upgraded for using beta blogger)..

Now, Let's look on statistics!!!
Total number of visitors to my site from 3rd May 2006 is 1215..
Busiest day so far is 17th November 2006 (Friday)
Number of views on Busiet Day is 118

3 highest number of views by country:
Malaysia 903
U.S. 107
France 54

what I can say from here is until 10th of October, Total visitor from outside Malaysia was only around 10. but now it reached 300+

Thanks for all my friends who visited my blog. ;-)

6 Comments:

said...

Congrats My Friend :-))

Thanks for mentioning my name, My Friend :-))

said...

my friend, innum neraiya ezhuthi valampera vazhththukkaL :-))

said...

மு.கார்த்திகேயன் said...
Congrats My Friend :-))

Thanks for mentioning my name, My Friend :-))


Thanks...

You are welcome.. athu guru vanakkam.. ;)

said...

மு.கார்த்திகேயன் said...
my friend, innum neraiya ezhuthi valampera vazhththukkaL :-))


Niraiya ezhuthanum. ovvonnukkum ungka paaraddukkalai peranum.. athukkaaga puthusu puthusa yosichchu ezhuthikkidde iruppen.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, continue my friend ;)

said...

C.M.HANIFF said...
Congrats, continue my friend ;)


Ungkalai pol support enakku irukkurathunaalethaan ennal nalla ezhutha mudiyuthu. athukku nandri Haniff.. :)