Friday, November 24, 2006

105. Brain Teaser 15

First of all, I would like to tell sorry. I was too busy with my project and couldn't moderate the comments yesterday. Also I couldnt post tamil message.

Today also, no tamil post. Only brain teaser. I am not sure whether I can post on Saturday & Sunday too because I might not be in to do it. If I can't, then, the next post will be on next Monday. sorry for that!!!

Let's see Brain Teaser 14's answer:
1. errers (should be errors)
2. They (should be There)
3. there are only two errors

But I like to mention here about Johnson D.S's answer. His first & second answer was same but the third one was:
Anonymous said...
On second thought, If the part, " - what are they?" is to be included, then the third error is that the hyphen "-" should have been a comma ",".
Johnson D.S.


I like this kind of thinking who thinks about something very deeply. :-)

Only 2 friends answered it correctly. (Johnson D.S. & C.M. Haniff)

Today's teaser is:
What word can you form from the word ICE AND OUT?

clue: This question is actually very famous. You may got it in any of your forward e-mails. It is very important for us especially when getting a good job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The various words that can be formed from "ice and out" are:

auctioned
cautioned
education

From your hint, it looks like you are looking for the word EDUCATION.

Johnson D.S.

Anonymous said...

What word can you form from the word ICE AND OUT?

EDUCATION , my friend ;-)