Wednesday, December 13, 2006

131. பிரேயின் தீசர் 27 (Brain Teaser 27)

The answer for yesterday's teaser was:

Just turn the middle 1 into a T so it now reads 10 T0 10 = 9.50...

its telling you the time.

As usual Johnson D.S. answered first. COngrats
Baranee, Naadodi, C.M. Haniff, Mr. ANonymous & G3 also answered correctly..

Today will be a tricky but very simple mathematics question:

My age is half of a perfect square.
My age is 2 times a perfect square.
My age is one-eighth of a perfect square.
Reverse the digits of my age to get a perfect square.

How old am I?

4 Comments:

said...

18.

My age is half of a perfect square. = half of 36 = 6^2

My age is 2 times a perfect square. = 2*9 = 2* (3^2)

My age is one-eighth of a perfect square. = one-eigth of 144 = 12^2

Reverse the digits of my age to get a perfect square. = 81 = 9^2

said...

18

Anonymous said...

18

Shankar

said...

G3, Rajesh & Shankar:

It's the right answer.. congrats..